[hylafax-users] RedMon and WHFC

Hi

 WHFC fails to start the WHFC automatically on win XP. We have to put
that on the startup so it works on the background.

 I was thinking using the RedMon port monitor and push the output to the
WHFC (RedMon can start the WHFC).

 Now I can print to the RedMon port and the WHFC starts but not in the
sending mode (where it asks for the fax number) instead in normal mode
as if it is started from command line. Is there a way to start WHFC via
REGMON and send faxes? My XP clients are very unhappy with the
background WHFC (they just keep stopping it by mistake)

 Sedat Yilmazer