[hylafax-users] How do i tell faxgetty to ONLY pick up distinctive ring calls

Hi,

I just installed hylafax 4.1.5 on a rh8.0 box.  It seems to be running
fine as i have it set up to receive incoming faxes with fagetty in
inittab with the following line.

fax:2345:respawn:/usr/sbin/faxgetty /dev/ttyS1

The problem is i am using distinctive ring and the main line is my home
phone.  I put in a line in the /etc/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS1 file as so:

RingFax:		Ring2			#double ring for faxes

My question is ...now how do i make it ONLY answer the double ring?  I
saw something about getty args..but not sure that i'm understanding
them, where to put there or where to find a document that will tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Phil Martinez