[hylafax-users] Sendfax cuts off the bottom line of the fax when its received

Hi I'm having this problem with Hylafax where it cuts off a bit of the last line. I sort of went thru and had a look at /info where it creates files for the phone numbers that I faxed to. In this file its got maxPageLength= -1 and if I change this to 1 it works fine. But this value is negative for every new fax numbered file it creates , that makes it hard to change it for every new faxnumbers. So I guess it must be taking this value from somewhere but I couldn't find where it does that from. Could someone be able to help me on this...that will be really great if I could specify somewhere that the maxPageLength will be 1 and every new faxes will read from there. Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Dinesh