[hylafax-users] fax machine intercept faxes from hylafax

Hi,
I have setup a fax server with hylafax-4.1.5 on
RedHat-7.0 (with current updates). The problem
I have is that there is a fax machine using the
same phone line and it intercepts the faxes. What
I mean is that from hylafax everything seems okay
and all communication went well, but the faxes come
out on the fax machine right in the other room!

The dialing part is ok, it can make the remote fax
ring, but nothing comes out after that. So it feels
like the local (physical) fax is getting some signal
from the reply of the remote fax.

I have been surprise by this, but now I'm wondering
if it is even doable. Is it something that I have
to setup on the fax machine or just not a good
idea? That make me think to what would happen if
both try to send at the same time. Can hylafax
deal with that? Can the fax? Advices are welcome!

Is the only solution another phone line?

Thanks.
--
Philippe Gendreau