Re: [hylafax-users] roming with the 'cwd' command in the archive dir

Franck,

> we created sub-directories in the archive directory to
> store the archived faxes by year/month.
>
> Unfortunately, our ftp client is denied the access to these
subdirs
> (550 no such file or directory) when we try to cwd to  them.
> Where should I look to modify this behaviour.

HylaFAX doesn't support any directories other than the default dirs.
So you will not be able to access these folders using HylaFAX' FTP
connection.

Best Regards
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 . D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 . Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com . http://www.urania.com

Highend Fax: HylaFAXR (www.hylafax.org)
and Cypheus (www.cypheus.de)