[hylafax-users] SMS/Sendpage and ISDN

Hi everybody,

has somebody experience with sendpage and ISDN?
I'm running Hylafax and DIVA BRI  Server Card.
I use the capi4hylafax in order to send my Fax. All works fine except the SMS part.
If I use the command sendpage then a program pagesend is called in order to send my SMS.
But this program tries to communicate with /dev/faxCAPI and AT Commands.
Has Anybody an idea how to glue together SMS part whit capi4hylafax?

Many thanks in advanced,

Viktor Dihor
Fernwärme Ulm GmbH
Tel. +49-731-3992-267