Re: [hylafax-users] Newbie question re: in-bound fax routing.

You got it. basically the same thing.

The basic issue is how can you get the phone number that was dialed so
that you can make routing decisions.

The advise I have been given is to parse it out of the logs.

I have looked at trying to get faxd to set the destination fax number
somewhere that I can use it later and I suspect while it may be easy if
I fully understood the code, I am not fluent enough in c++ to just drop
it in.

Further on both parsing the log and modifying faxd, I have this gut
feeling that the destination phone number they are tracking is NOT the
number called but the number the fax modem is configured to send as -
therefore useless.

I am fairly certain - educated guess, that the called phone number is
probably part of the fax data exchange, but if it is not already being
pulled correctly by faxd then it is not a trivial hack.