[hylafax-users] Pb with Tagline

Hello,

I am a new user with Hylafax and I have problems with Tag line.
I use hylafax 4.1.3-3 (Mandrake rpm), I can receive and send
faxes without problem, but in some cases the tag line doesn't
appear on outgoing faxes.

I can have the tag line when I use the command
'sendfax -n -d 123456789 file.ps' on my linux box,
only if I add this line: TagLine: "De %%l|%c|Page %%P sur %%T"
in one of the sendfax's config files.
Why TagLineFormat parameter in config.dev isn't used?

When I use WHFC or Cypheus on a Windows box, the tag line
doesn't appear. Why ?

Thanks for your help.

JPG

(ps: sorry for my bad english)

*****
My config files :

config.ttyS1 :

CountryCode: 33
AreaCode: 05
FAXNumber: 056115----
LongDistancePrefix: 0
InternationalPrefix: 00
DialStringRules: etc/dialrules.europe
ServerTracing:     1
SessionTracing: 11
RecvFileMode: 0600
LogFileMode: 0600
DeviceMode: 0600
RingsBeforeAnswer: 1
SpeakerVolume: off
GettyArgs: "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier: TEST
TagLineFont: etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat: "De %%l|%c|Page %%P sur %%T"
MaxRecvPages: 25

config :

LogFacility: daemon
CountryCode: 33