Re: [hylafax-users] No notification message when fax arrives

Hello!

 >> I've made a new installation with Hylafax 4.1.3 (what comes with Suse
 >> 8.1) and now I do not get any email when a new fax receives!

 >You should verify your entire setup.
 >Here's a couple of easy checks for you.
 >Check to see if sendmail is installed:
 >  type>
 >	which sendmail
 >
 >Check to see if your path to sendmail is correct in the configuration:
 >  type>
 >	grep SENDMAIL /var/spool/fax/etc/*
 >That should be the same as the reported path above.

It's the same path.

I can send a mail to faxmaster@localhost without problems.

 >If you don't get an email, you should look at your local root email
 >account for returned mail.
 >
 >Just a few suggestions-

Thanks for your help, but I think there is nothing wrong with the MTA, I
do not see anything in /var/log/mail, I do not think Hylafax tries to
send something.

How can I test the sending of mail when a fax comes in?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.