[hylafax-users] about TIFF files

hi,

we're currently using hylafax with success (more than 33000 fax in 8 months)

first to be said:   hylafax is a very nicely designed/fast/robust application
(and I like it)

We add a major problem when the faxjobid counter got back to 0
after 31999... major because we didn't use the faxqclean commande
as we wanted to do our own special bzipped archiving .
The major problem came from the old TIFF file kept in the docq
which was sent instead of the new one which was not generated (why?).

The postscript was ok but the tiff was the old one.
(aka nice surprise of random fax sent)

the problem is now solved... I moved the postscript files
with their tiff file (I will destroy them a.s.a.p.)

My question is:

for a 'q123' job having 'doc123' document
	why do  those files exist:

	doc123;00
	doc123;40

I know they are TIFF files generated by ps2tiff before they are sent
but, why is there sometimes ';00' and sometimes ';40' ?

How much ';xx' could I see in the future ?

	regards,
	Franck

ps: My perl archiving script will unconditionaly zap to hell every "$faxdoc;*" as they
are useless once the fax is sent.