[hylafax-users] Emailing from Scanner/Copier to hylafax

Hello,

I've got hylafax working fine through postfix.  However, when scanning a
document through our network scanner/copier and emailing it through the
hylafax setup, I get "DISCARDED application/pdf GOES HERE".

Plan A:
I know the scanner emails documents as tiff attachments and that hylafax
only accepts ASCI or PS files.  Where and how do I intercept this
attachment and convert it to postscript?  It seems that if it can
recognize an invalid attachement and discard it, why can't it go ahead
and convert it with tiff2ps?

Plan B:
I thought of setting up and forwarding to a netfax user and doing some
procmail stuff and then forwarding on to hylafax, but I'm not real
strong with procmail recipes.

TIA- Jeff Borders