[hylafax-users] Faxing List and Ms Word faxing

Good morning Hylafax users,

I want to share my first experience with Hylafax faxing software. I installed RedHat 8.0 server on İntel PC. I set up Hylafax rpm for Redhat (4.1.5) I configured it with faxsetup, added the modem (Bird Ducula 33600) by faxaddmodem. The daemons "hfaxd", and "faxq" are running.

I checked with client but I down't want to setup them on Windows cleints. I want the users to fax from their mail client. I configured Sendmail and now user@123456.FAX is working quite nice.

My question comes from the users of the system. Is it possible to fax the same fax message to multiple users with a single action. I mean the email will be prepared like this.
    To: fax@domain.com
    Attach: msword1.doc, list.txt

1. The list can contain pair of (user, fax#). Would you please share your ideas?
2. How can be the DOC formatted file automatically converted to PS before sent.

I will appreciate your help.
Ragards,

İyi Çalışmalar, Good working!
Fikret CAN