[hylafax-users] Problem with reception of multiples pages

Hi,
I have HylaFAX 4.1.5 running on debian woody system and modem is on ttyS0.
I experienced 2 times from different senders (completely) that I can't receive
more pages than one. In fact in the log there are all pages, but in the recvq
there's only one (the first). In the etc/config.ttyS0 is MaxRecvPages set to
50 (now I wrote back default 25). Also I had to write into the
etc/config.ttyS0 FaxRcvdCmd: bin/faxrcvd to get the mail by postfix. Now I
receive the mail that points to the ftp site of rcvq where is the file, but
even with the FaxDispatch in place it won't send directly the file itself.
I'd appreciate any help on this subject, because I'm in a pretty uncomfortable
situation...
I also think, that this problem with the 2 or more pages not received could
take place in the creation of the tif image. The log says that the page is
set to unlimited, and in the mail there's A4 as format of the file, so can't
be this the problem, that the tiff image is created as a A4 and it throws
away all the rest that comes with it?!
Thanks & regards
Matej