Re: [hylafax-users] delivery mail problem

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:42:24 +0100, Matěj Hausenblas <matejh@pandora.be>
wrote:

>it sent to the faxmaster (I have made the FaxDispatch as said in the
>manuals), but I don't get the received fax in the mail, it simply stays in
>the recvq directory, and this was the same even without any modifications of
>the configuration with the defaults. I use for the local delivery postfix and
>it's working, because I get all mails from faxcron and anything else. It
What did you put into FaxDispatch?

Look at /var/log/messages to see an example of how faxrcvd is called, then
go into /var/spool/hylafax and re-execute the very same command prepended
with
sh -x ...
so you'll see exactly what's going on.

--