[hylafax-users] Need Assistance (metamail)

Hello:

I need some help with hylafax being installed.  The website indicates that metamail must be installed in order to run aspects of hylafax.  I attempted to compile it but it has errors (error 2).  I am thinking that the files are in the wrong place as well.  Anyone care to assist?

- Arenza