Re: [hylafax-users] can't see my faxes, addon

Hi,
I think this is a relatively basic setup task:
in Your HylaFAX directory (on my debian it's /var/spool/hylafax/ and i think
this is common for installation from sources) is a file:
etc/config.device (where device is something like ttyS0 if the modem is on
com1...)
In this file there's a setup for the specific modem, and in it, there's a
line: RecvFileMode: 0604 (along with LogFileMode: 0604)
This means that the received files are set with the acces rights corresponding
to 604 (user can read/write by the user and it can be read by others, but
this may not be sufficient for normal user to read it, or if the user is in
the uucp group...)
I have this setting set to 0644 (everybuddy can read the received files and
logs) And it works for me. The same problem could be if the direcotries where
the faxes are stored don't let You acces them...
hope I helped some
regards
Matej