[hylafax-users] Suggestions on Server size

I have looked at most all of the archived information on hylafax. I was
unable to find recommendations on what size machine should be used when
building a server system. Is there a document that described the
selection criteria for an appropriate server system ? I have access to
some high-end 486 systems, and some low end Pentium systems for such a
system. The user base will be about 15 users at most, all Windows
clients, and the server will run RedHat V8.0 unless there is a
compelling reason to run an earlier version.

I offer my thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer. While my
search of the archives was extensive it was not exhaustive, so if I have
missed this information somewhere please point me in that direction.

Best regards,
George Birmingham