[hylafax-users] WHFC Client faxes are not sent.

I have found no supporting answer on how to make WHFC Client to work with Hylafax Server.
I the FAQ's indicate some people have the same problem but with no solution.

Hylafax Server Version 4.1.5
WHFC Client 1.09
Tested using win2000 / NT4 /WIN98

Cypheus Client can send faxes, sendfax -d 555-5555 test.txt ,works on the server. WHFC Client faxes are not sent. The server goes through the motions, connects to the remote fax machine but thinks there are no pages to fax and hangs up.

It seems the WHFC client is not placing properly formatted doc's or the hylafax server is not converting the WHFC client doc's.