[hylafax-users] the limit "job number" ?

Title: the limit "job number" ?

Hi.
We have to hylafax servers (hylafax-4.1.5) in parallel and are using different "job number" in the sendq on each server.

What is the limit "job number" and is it possible to set this to another range?

I have played around and with job number in

/var/spool/hylafax/etc /sendq/seqf

and with 31000 everything is OK, but not 32000 -then it start at job number 1 again.

regards atle