Re: [hylafax-users] IRIX OS upgrade to 6.5.18f has broken my hylafax

On 2002.11.29 03:13 The ADI Pendejo wrote:
> | On 2002.11.28 16:55 The ADI Pendejo wrote:
> |
> | >    I upgraded my SGI Indy running 6.5.17f to 6.5.18f
> |
> | What packages changed?
>
>    The list is fairly extensive; using isnt I did the standard "keep
> *, inst
>    standard" commands for the usualy quarterly upgrade. I am not sure
> how to
>    query the inst database to see which packages were changed last
> Sunday,
>    but if it is helpful I can check to see if I can list those.

As your log looks typical, it's not likely anything that can be seen
that way.  So yes, a package list would be good.

HylaFAX uses libtiff functions to write incoming fax tiffs to disk.  If
libtiff changed, then maybe that is the issue.

Lee.