Re: [hylafax-users] Error in postscript?

OK, first of all, thanks all of your replies.

Let me explain some the problem some more.

1. The receiving side is ordinary fax machine (one of them are using HP
Laserjet 3330).  I think this problem are not applied to all receiver, but
I'm not sure about it.

2. The job is successfully submitted to the fax from my client.  And the .PS
file the server received is correct, in addition, the TIF image converted by
ps2fax command is correct too.

3. For hardware issue, I never tried other modem yet, but I'm planning to
setup another hylafax server later with a different modem, so maybe I could
know whether it is related to hardware problem or not later.

4. I didn't did a line by line comparsion of the logs file yet.  Maybe I can
post the logs in details and the outcome fax sample (I try to scan it first)
out later.

What process will Hylafax do after converting the fax from PS to TIF (using
ps2fax command to generate the ps.fax file?  As the file "ps.fax" file is
still correct, I think it would be the problem with either encoding or other
process after doing the PS conversion (ps2fax).