[hylafax-users] tiff to ps coonversion problem

Hi,

I installed Hylafax 4.1.5rh7 on RedHat 7.2 . It works Ok, I can send ,
receive faxes,
but there is one small problem with received faxes.

As in FaxDispatch i set FILETYPE=pdf
I get all received faxes in my email box as pdf attachments.
The last page of the received PDF document starts with many blank lines and
the content of the page is shifted to the bottom of the page.

Then I tryed also FILETYPE=ps
but the result is the same.

If i set FILETYPE=tif,
then attached TIF file seems to be ok.

So I think that probably there is a problem with
TIFF to PS  conversion .

Does anyone have the same problem ?
Any ideas what could be wrong?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!

Milen
P.S. Attached I sent PS and PDF version of the received fax  document
and also TIFF file.

fax00035.ps

c00000078.pdf

fax00035.tif