Re: [hylafax-users] upgrade from hylafax-4.1_1 to hylafax-4.1.5 Release (Patch -and- cid)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee Howard" <faxguy@howardsilvan.com>

> On 2002.11.18 17:47 alt wrote:
> > Lee: the saga continues. Patches are failing after upgrading to 4.1.5
> > Release.
>
> I assume that you mean that after patching, the problem still persists.

The url i posted shows the patches failing at certain points/portions.
based on these failing results i did not re-make or reinstall.  I'm scared
hylafax may stop working all together since some of the patches failed.
> Did you set...
>
> RingTimeout:      9000
>
> in your config file?

no sir i didn't for the same reasona stated above.
> > More detail/info can be seen at
> > https://64.81.211.10/issues/hylafax/patches.txt
>
> Nothing there to see.

the url above shows the results of the patch attempts, with output like;
Hunk #2 failed at 1029.
1 out of 2 hunks failed--saving rejects to
/usr/ports/comms/hylafax/work/hylafax-4.1.5/man/sman.files/hylafax-config.4
f.rej