Re: [hylafax-users] Tiff File Access

Try changing "PORT=4559" to "PORT=anonymous" in
/var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd and running anonymous FTP on the server (if
you aren't already).  That'll allow IE6 to make an annoymous ftp request
for the file from the server.  I think it works in samba because you are
sharing the folder.  IE6 doesn't care about samba shares 'cus it's only
an http/ftp client.

Hope this helps.

- Frank