[hylafax-users] Class 2.0 problem on Motorola Timeport P8767

In getting the phone to working, I had to modify the code (although the
changes may be incorrect), but it is working.

info:
1. ClassModem.C++,v 1.16 2002/08/14:10:55 darren Exp
2. Module modified vparseRange

The module did not seem to to parse strings correctly which caused
faxgetty to terminate. Since I am not sure of what strings this function
needs to parse, I don't know if my changes are correct. If anybody is
interested in my changes let me know and I will e-mail them to you.

I also had to remove the AT+FCC  command, when used with the parameters
determined by the software I would get an ERROR response when using the
ATA command, but the default settings seem to work O.K.