[hylafax-users] smbfax and "security = domain"

Dear All,

this is the 2nd time that I send this message because noone have post any
suggestion... sorry but its very important for me, and probably for athor
people in the future...

The goal of "my" fax server implementation:
Users authentication via samba/winbind/pam
Automatic creation of the mailbox for the users of the domain (only for
internal use with smbfax... because for corporete directive I can't connect
sendmail to our exchange server! Then now I have
WIN2KDOMAIN-USERNAME@faxserver.domain.it);
Hylafax runs fine via command line (send-receive) and also for the incoming
fax that are routed on the mailbox of the users configured in FaxDispatch as
attached in PDF format;
Created the printer "fax" as described in smbfax (plus with auto download
and installation of the driver on the clients :o)), then I can "print" the
fax, I receive the message in the mailbox to "complete your fax" subject,
follow the
link and...

Now my problem!

Everytime the page with the form doesn't
appear, but I received a webpage with this message: "Server Error!
WIN2KDOMAINXUSERNAME1511nXnVPc.dat not owned by WIN2KDOMAIN-USERNAME"!!!

I have checked that the right permissions are sets in fact the user
WIN2KDOMAIN-USERNAME have the Ownership of rwx on the temporary file
WIN2KDOMAINXUSERNAME1511nXnVPc.dat!!!

Actually I have perl 5.6.1 installed... and this is the error log of apache:

[Fri Nov  8 11:22:54 2002] [notice] Apache/1.3.23 (Unix) PHP/4.1.0
mod_perl/1.26 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Fri Nov  8 11:22:54 2002] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper:
/usr/sbin/suexec)
[Fri Nov  8 11:22:54 2002] [notice] Accept mutex: sysvsem (Default: sysvsem)
[Fri Nov  8 11:23:46 2002] smbfax-html.pl:
WIN2KDOMAINXUSERNAME1511nXnVPc.dat not owned by WIN2KDOMAIN-USERNAME

Any idea?
If its a problem of smb.conf with "security = domain" please let me know if
its possible to fix it or not.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Regards,
						Gianluigi Di Vaio