[hylafax-users] Tiff Server Access

I have successfully created a HylaFax server using RH8.0 and HylaFax 4.1.5.
I get the email notification of all fax's received and fax modem status.
But, when I go to click the URL location of the received documents I cannot
access it. For some reason RH8.0 (and RH7.3) is not set up correctly to
allow me to view the documents. I have tried several things but no luck.

I'm guessing I have to do a proper setup with access privileges for the
HTTP side of the RH server.

Anyone got any hints?? How did all of you set up your servers to allow the
clients to browse the received fax??

Joseph Blavatt
I.S. Manager
A+ Certified