[hylafax-users] smbfax error "Server error"

Hallo Everyone,
I' m writing this message to ask you a "little" help on smbfax
configuration...

The goal of "my" fax server implementation:
Users authentication via samba/winbind/pam
Automatic creation of the mailbox for the users of the domain (only for
internal use with smbfax... because for corporete directive I can't connect
sendmail to our exchange server! Then now I have
WIN2KDOMAIN-USERNAME@faxserver.domain.it);
Hylafax runs fine via command line (send-receive) and also for the incoming
fax that are routed on the mailbox of the users configured in FaxDispatch as
attached in PDF format;
Created the printer "fax" as described in smbfax (plus with auto download
and installation of the driver on the clients :o)), then I can "print" the
fax, I receive the message in the mailbox to "complete your fax" subject,
follow the
link and...

Now my problem!

Everytime the page with the form doesn't
appear, but I received a webpage with this message: "Server Error!
WIN2KDOMAINXUSERNAME1511nXnVPc.dat not owned by WIN2KDOMAIN-USERNAME"!!!

I have checked that the right permissions are sets in fact the user
WIN2KDOMAIN-USERNAME have the Ownership of rwx on the temporary file
WIN2KDOMAINXUSERNAME1511nXnVPc.dat!!!

Actually I have perl 5.6.1 installed... and this is the error log of apache:

[Fri Nov  8 11:22:54 2002] [notice] Apache/1.3.23 (Unix) PHP/4.1.0
mod_perl/1.26 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Fri Nov  8 11:22:54 2002] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper:
/usr/sbin/suexec)
[Fri Nov  8 11:22:54 2002] [notice] Accept mutex: sysvsem (Default: sysvsem)
[Fri Nov  8 11:23:46 2002] smbfax-html.pl:
WIN2KDOMAINXUSERNAME1511nXnVPc.dat not owned by WIN2KDOMAIN-USERNAME

Any idea?
If its a problem of smb.conf with "security = domain" please let me know if
its possible to fix it or not.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Regards,
						Gianluigi Di Vaio