Re: [hylafax-users] More then one lt moden

There is hardware pci modem, some models of supra do it.
some USR sure do it to.

Maybe you can get help on irc, undernet, #linux, #linuxhelp

Also, I'm not sure you need to run 2 drivers.  If I have
2 network card with the same driver, it will install only one
but I will have access to my 2 cards anyway.

I use Debian and never had experience with RH nor with
internal modems in Linux.