Re: [hylafax-users] More then one lt moden

I don't know about RH nor your problem.

But you really go in a way to have problems.

WinModem is to be avoid!  Even in windows!  Just never
buy winmodem at all.

External modem is the way for a pleasure in admin !
You see exactly what happen with lights, it's easy to install
cause of standard com port, and very stable, the hardware
is all there and do all the job.

And now, in 2002, it's so cheap !
(I should have 20 33.6 and 56K used modem in the storage room!)

Or, if you insist for internal modem, use full hardware modem.

Just think of the time you will take to make your winmodems
to work... in linux!

Just my opinion...  I learned it me too.. ;o)