[hylafax-users] fax routing

Hello,

I want the fax server to route incomming faxes either to user's home
directory or send them to user's email. The only one question, how to
identify when the fax comes to a specific user ? I read about automatic
routing in the howto and it says that I can use FaxDispatch script to route
the fax automaticaly, but how do I know to whom the fax is addressed to? I
was thinking to handle extensions, the main message would announce that you
are calling to a fax server, and to send fax say for user Bob, press 1, for
user Nikolai press 2 , to the fax server Administrator, press 0 and etc ....
but I need to install an answering machine software first (like vgetty) to
work that way, right? Any howto on fax routing is out there ?

Thanks in advance
Nikolai