[hylafax-users] Problems with squished pages

I have read through the whole Lsit, but didnt found the solution. Firstable i have set up the modem as a class 2 Modem.
Sending faxes to one fax machine (for testing) works. But not to some others. Page was only have size vertically.
In the log files i saw some errors with differnet commands. Ok, like said in the mailing list i switched to Class 1 for this modem. But this dont work also. PAge is not have of the size. But the lines are squished. Or some lines are completely missing.

Can anybody help me? I can send a log file if you want...
Gunter