Re: [hylafax-users] Can you give me an instruction for DTMF/DID support?

Hi,

Sorry that i didn't express this case clearly, now the detailed info is the
following:

I want to attached about 20 modems to a PC, where running a linux box. Each
modem attaches one phone line(20 lines totally). I want hylafax to listen
all
modems at the same time, if faxes come, then receive them.

And at the same time, i want the programme to support DTMF/DID, That means:
when remote sender sends fax to the fax server, first he dials the fax
number, and after he hears the ring tone, dials the "fax-box number", and
then send the fax data. The programme can receive the fax, and record the
"fax-box number", and route the fax depending on the "fax-box number" to
someone.

Can you tell me whether hylafax can do that? if can, how can i
configure it? If not, Can you give me any hints/samples/patches/url for
additional programming? In addition, can you tell me which modem i can use
for the best for this instance?