Re: [hylafax-users] multiple ModemGroups

Have You fond a solution to this?

Could you please help with my configuration ?
I have 10 modems on a server, i would like to use
2 of them for sending(ttyS0-ttyS1) and the other 8 (ttyds01-ttyds08) for
receving only.

How can I do that ?

ModemGroup: "out: ttyS[0-1]"
ModemGroup: "in: ttyds[0-8]"