[hylafax-users] Digi Acceleport RAS receiving problem

I am running a Digi Acceleport RAS/4 on a Redhat 7.2 box with Hylafax 4.1.2.  I have set each one of my ports on the Acceleport RAS to be Class 2.0 fax ports using the default template.  I am currently able to send perfectly.  However, each time I go to receive the log says I get one line.  I look at the corresponding TIFF file and it does indeed show one line.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Is there some particular setting in the config.modem0 file I am missing?  If someone could forward me the copy of their modem config file that is working that would be great.  Thanks for the help.

--David Lennon