Re: [hylafax-users] Just getting it to compile.....

Sorry, I can't say what version of the developer's tools were being used.
1) I didn't install the system, and 2) the client has long since dumped OS
X in lieu of Linux PPC (for reasons other than HylaFAX, which was running
fine at the time).

My guess is that the client went out and purchased a CD and then installed
everything on it.

I know of no specific version requirements for HylaFAX when installing
from source.

I realize that this may be the last thing you want to do, but configure is
a shell script.  It should be fairly simple to determine where the problem
is by seeing what the code is doing and go from there.  You can always
send the output of 'sh -x ./configure'... but that would get huge and time
consuming, perhaps.

There is always sales@hylafax.org, you know.  No reason to be frustrated.

Lee.