Re: [hylafax-users] fax dial out logs?

Different distros may put it the logs in slightly different places, but look
around in /var/log/. Mine are in /var/log/hylafax/.
You can adjust it by changing the LogFacility line in your config file, and
adjusting syslog.conf.

You can adjust how much is logged with the ServerTracing and SessionTracing
commands.

Check out http://www.hylafax.org/man/config.html and look under the
ServerTracing and SessionTracing sections.

Trey Nolen