Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC 1.0.9 released

Trey Nolen wrote:

> I have a lot of machines with WHFC running on them, but we set up a new
> network with all W2K clients. None of them do the email notification. I have
> the email address in the User settings and email notification set to Always.
> Are there any other settings for W2K that would not be on Win98?
>
> I also had a problem with w2hfax on these because email notifications always
> tried to go to the local machine (for example username@192.168.1.10 where
> the client computer is at 192.168.1.10), so I figured it must be something
> special with W2K.

Hi,

we have several W2K stations running without trouble.
I have rechecked this here and found no differences between
W2K and other Windowsversions.

Make sure that you have entered the e-mail address
correctly (depending on your mail setup you may need
the full e-mail address including the domain name).

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Transcom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de