[hylafax-users] Hylafax ques and other questions

Hi all,

I am new to the list so forgive me if the question have been asked and answered but I was unable to
find the answers in the archives.

Fist off, Love this software simple to setup and nicely configurable.

Now the questions:

1: I have a digi portserver with 32 modems. I may have up to 16 modems pointed at one gue.
Is there going to be an issue? The server will be receiving up to 5000 pages a day so the system
will be pretty busy. Is there any setting that I should be watching for this kind of volume?

2: I have to be able to send faxes from an as400. Now the current fax server has a dir on the server
that when a file is placed in the dir (via ftp) with a control file the fax server picks up the file
and send it out. Is this possible under Hylafax? This would be useful for several other systems I
have as well. Any suggestion on how I can get this done if I cannot do it through ftp?

3: Any way to setup a modem or several modems for send only and have only those moderns for outbound
faxes?

Thanks in advance,

Rich Houston