[hylafax-users] RelayFax Setup Problems

Running Mandrake 8.2, PostFix 20010228-pl03, Procmail 3.21, metamail, USR
business modem auto detected at class 2.0

I am attempting to setup the mail to fax gateway.  I can e-mail locally to
the target account, I have downloaded and modified the RelayFax files as
provided.  I do not get a bounce, unable to deliver or "you do not have
permission to fax" errors when I use the Windows RelayFax client.  and I
specified the default user and AutoCoverPage in hyla.conf.

It claims to transfer it, when I look in the mailbox it is empty. but no
faxes are sent.  Are there any tests I can run?  Settings to check?

Rob