[hylafax-users] FAQ/cover page

Title: FAQ/cover page

Is there an FAQ/how-to anywhere covering creating and using cover pages in cypheus? I've tried using the included text editor (To create a cover page) and always get an error 76 path not found or something similar. A couple of other errors follow as well. What's worse the fax doesn't get sent, I end up with a 0 page document that times out.

Better living via better computing

Sandy Gibbs
Network Administrator
Kentucky Housing Corporation