Re: [hylafax-users] USR ROBOTIC

Hi there Alain!

I'm kind of using USR Courier V.Everything 56K. I have configured it to
use Class 2.0 on Red Hat Linux 7.2. Hope this would help.

-Mikeski

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 19:05, Alain Siani wrote:
> Hello,
>
> if you have a config for USR ROBOTIC 56K MESSAGE, please send me your
> hylafax config file...
>
> Thks
> Alain

# $Id: usr-2.0,v 1.7 2002/02/02 23:16:49 darren Exp $
#
# HylaFAX Facsimile Software
#
# Copyright (c) 1990-1996 Sam Leffler
# Copyright (c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
# HylaFAX is a trademark of Silicon Graphics, Inc.
#
# Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and
# its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided
# that (i) the above copyright notices and this permission notice appear in
# all copies of the software and related documentation, and (ii) the names of
# Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics may not be used in any advertising or
# publicity relating to the software without the specific, prior written
# permission of Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics.
#
# THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
# EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY
# WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
#
# IN NO EVENT SHALL SAM LEFFLER OR SILICON GRAPHICS BE LIABLE FOR
# ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND,
# OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS,
# WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF
# LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE
# OF THIS SOFTWARE.
#

#
# Configuration for using the Class 2.0 command interface
# with a USR v.34 Courier or Sporster modem.
#
# RTS/CTS flow control is used default.
#
#
CountryCode:		63
AreaCode:		2
FAXNumber:		+63.2.925.8598
LongDistancePrefix:	0
InternationalPrefix:	00
DialStringRules:	etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:		1
SessionTracing:		11
RecvFileMode:		0644
LogFileMode:		0600
DeviceMode:		0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:	1
SpeakerVolume:		medium
GettyArgs:		"-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:	DOST-ASTI
TagLineFont:		etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:		"From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:		25

### Customized by Michael ###

JobReqBusy:		120
JobReqDataConn:		120
JobReqNoAnswer:		120
JobReqNoCarrier:	120
JobReqNoFcon:		120
JobReqOther:		120
JobReqProto:		120

#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:		Class2.0	# use class 2.0 interface
ModemRate:		38400		# DCE-DTE communication rate
ModemFlowControl:	rtscts		# XON/XOFF flow control assumed
#
ModemNoFlowCmd:		AT&H0&I0&R1	# setup modem for no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:	AT&H1&I0&R2	# setup modem for hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:	AT&H2&I2&R1	# setup modem for software flow control
#
ModemSetupDTRCmd:	ATS13=1&D2	# setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:	AT&C1		# setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
ModemResultCodesCmd:	ATQ0X3		# enable extended result codes

##### Customized by Michael ######

ModemAnswerResponseTimeout: 120000
ModemDialResponseTimeout: 120000
ModemPageDoneTimeout: 120000
ModemPageStartTimeout: 120000

#
# NB: adaptive answer only seems to work properly when
#     the modem is left idling in Class 2.0
#
ModemSetupAACmd:	AT+FAA=0
#
# Set modem speaker volume commands: OFF QUIET LOW MEDIUM HIGH.
# Note that we both turn the speaker on/off and set volume.
#
ModemSetVolumeCmd:	"ATM0 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1"
#
# Modem does not support HDLC frame tracing; we add this just
# to eliminate spurious ERROR results that confuse the naive.
#
Class2BUGCmd:		AT+FBU=0
#
# The modem doesn't support copy quality checking, even though it
# returns (0-2,0-2) for AT+FCQ=?; therefore we override the query
# response so that the server will do copy quality checking.
#
Class2CQQueryCmd:	!(0),(0)	# override modem response
#
# Disables the reporting of bad frames by the modem.  This
# overcomes a firmware problem in the x2 and V90 Sportsters.
# It is not necessary for the Courier modem.
#
Class2NRCmd:    AT+FNR=1,1,1,0
#
# USR modems violate Class 2.0 specs and do not send RTC itself
#
Class2SendRTC:	yes
#
# +FAP=? not supported on this modem, gives ERROR in ServerTracing
#

Class2APQueryCmd:       none