Re: [hylafax-users] Do I have a problem?

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:39:10 -0700, "Brian" <brian@english-bay.com> wrote:

>"HylaFAX[14731]: Filesystem has SysV-style file creation semantics."
This an almost useless messages that once went into the "normal" log and now
has been downgraded to debug, so that noone would see it, normally.
Ignore it.

>Jun 21 00:28:21 peace FaxGetty[223]: ANSWER: Can not lock modem device
This is another normal message when a fax is being sent and you are using
faxgetty. Usually faxgetty is on the modem to wait for a fax, and now it
says it cannot answer because the modem is used for faxing-out.

--
giulioo@pobox.com