[hylafax-users] [Fwd: Re: htmlized fax notification]]

  > Hi

  > I'd like to know if anyone has gone to the trouble of editing the
  > faxrcvd script to produce an HTML fax notification rather than the plain
  > text one?
  > I have attempted to insert the HTML (echo "<html>"...) tags manually but
  > this just produces a text email full of HTML tags :-(
  > Does creating an HTML email document rely on the format of the doc or
  > how the MTA sends it ?
  >
  > any help would be greatly appreciated

you must change som headers of your mailnotification:

From: "xxxxxx" <xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx>
To: <hylafax-users@hylafax.org>
Subject: [hylafax-users] hylafax + diald
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:40:34 +0800

this must change from text/plain to multipart/alternative or mulitpart/mixed

boundary="simpleBoundary"

the you need a boundary

^this text is only an information

--simpleBoundary

^the -- means begin of the first boundary the you can enter the text as
plain.

dear sir,
=20
my situation is this,
=20
i have 2 server, 1st is for my gateway to internet (currently i'm using
diald setup for dialing to internet using dial-up modem) and i don't
have any sort of dedicated line like ISDN or whatsoever. 2nd is my web
server ( apache web server ).
=20
previously i'm trying to install hylafax into my gateway server since
that is the only machine has a modem attach to it but then i discover
that hylafax is interfering with my diald which is every time when =
diald
try to dial base on-demand, it always goes to my fax machine not to my
ISP.
=20
so i decide to install hylafax into my 2nd machine web server. can i do
that installation ? can hylafax handle faxing/receiving through my
gateway from/to my 2nd machine ? if so, how do i configure hylafax to =
do
that task ?
=20
regards,
aidil

-simpleBoundary

^the second boundary here cames you htmlcode

<DEFANGED_!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>

<DEFANGED_style_0 </STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>dear sir,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>my situation is this,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i have 2 server, 1st is for my gateway =
to internet=20
(currently i'm using diald setup for dialing to internet using dial-up =
modem)=20
and i don't have any sort of dedicated line like ISDN or whatsoever. =
2nd is my=20
web server ( apache web server ).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>previously i'm trying to install =
hylafax into my=20
gateway server since that is the only machine has a modem attach to it =
but then=20
i discover that hylafax is interfering with my diald which is every =
time when=20
diald try to dial base on-demand, it always goes to my fax machine not =
to my=20
ISP.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>so i decide to install hylafax into my =
2nd machine=20
web server. can i do that installation ? can hylafax handle =
faxing/receiving=20
through my gateway from/to my 2nd machine ? if so, how do i configure =
hylafax to=20
do that task ?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>aidil</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--simpleBoundary--

                    ^this 2 "--" marks teh end of all Boundarys

thats it !!

  >Raz

/dev/null

with regards

PS: sorry about the bad english ;o))
--
Sascha Tetzel			| Geschäftsbereich Systementw.
SHD Datensysteme GmbH & Co. KG 	| Tel.: 04202-8841-846