[hylafax-users] USR modem

Hi everybody,

We're using Hylafax 4.1.2 on a Redhat 7.1 system. We have a USR modem which is Sportster Faxmodem with X2 (Model no. is 0459). I tried to use Class 2 during the setup and some people complained that they can't send fax to us although it was connected. However, when I use Class 1, some of the received faxes have a repeated column in the middle (eg. if there is a number across the middle of the fax, say 200, and one of the zero repeated and became 2000). Could you tell me which setup configuration is probably wrong in such case? Thanks in advance.

Leo