Re: [hylafax-users] Monitoring hylafax jobs

whereis sendmail

If you're running a default install, sendmail should be there. Check out the
documentation from Redhat, but I'm pretty sure that since 7.2 the default
Sendmail setup is for local delivery only, the info is also in the docs on
how to change this, or check the FAQ at sendmail.org. As for the bounce, my
notification emails come from the user fax, so set up an entry for fax in
your alias file. Don't forget to make sure your faxserver can resolve the
names of the intended recipient host, point it to a dns or edit your host
file.

HTH
Josh