Re: [hylafax-users] How do I rerun faxaddmodem?

* giovedì 13 giugno 2002, alle 11:41, Lee Howard scrive:
> On 2002.06.13 11:34 Antonio Gennarini wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > I have a USR 56K Fax Modem that I initially configured in class2.0. Now,
> > after reading dozzens of ML archieve mesages I seem to realize that it
> > should be run in class1. The problem is tha when I run faxaddmodem it
> > tells me:
> >
> > [root@gio etc]# faxaddmodem ttyS1
> > Sorry, the device is currently in use by another program.
>
> You need to stop running faxgetty on it.
>
> Lee.

I already did so. I commented out the realtive line in /etc/inittab and
ran 'init q'. To make sure it had stopped I ran 'ps -ae' and faxgetty
doesn't show up. There must be some other file that must be deleted??

Bye

--
                 Antonio Gennarini
                Crecchio, CH - ITALY