[hylafax-users] error loading share library !!!

After installing Hylafax, I am unable to send or receive any faxes. I have, though, notice that after booting up my Linux Debian box, just before the loging prompt (in text mode), there is an error message saying:

Hylafax: /usr/local/sbin/faxq: error loading share library: libfaxserver.so

There is another erro that more or less says that 'libfaxutil.so' was not found.

Can anybody please tell me how to fix this this?

Thanks folks!

--
if(request == games) getNintendo64();

if((request == programming) && (user == smart)) getLinux();
else getMicrosoft();