Re: [hylafax-users] The modem is not picking up a caller's number.

Thank you Pedro for your response,

> Your costumer must configure the fax machine with his
> fax number.

I am currently using our own fax machine to send to our hylafax server. The
fax machine should send it's number automatically (it appears fine on faxes
sent to other fax machines), and the hylafax server has been set up at our
office, with the phone number of the line it is attached to. That should
have sorted it, I believe.

Do you have any other possible solutions?

As always, any help is much appreciated.

Rgds.

Adrian

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Ghandi.