[hylafax-users] Number of attached files with faxmail

Bonjour à tous,

We use faxmail for sending faxes and it goes well.
I noticed that only one attached file (Postcript file here) can be
submited to the server, so :

1- We can compose the body of the message and attach ONE file --> ok
2- Compose body and attaching 2 files --> not ok !
This is the error we have :

********************** ERROR HERE ********************************
Votre Telecopie envoyee au numero xxxxxxxxxx was not sent because
document conversion to Telecopie failed.  The output from the
converter program was:

Error: /undefined in K
Operand stack:

Execution stack:
   %interp_exit   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--
--nostringval--   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval--   --nostringval-
-
--nostringval--   false   1   %stopped_push   1   3   %
oparray_pop   .runexec2
--nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   2   %
stopped_push
--nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--
Dictionary stack:
   --dict:912/941(G)--   --dict:0/20(G)--   --dict:51/200(L)--
Current allocation mode is local
Current file position is 4299
GNU Ghostscript: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
/bin/cat: write error: Broken pipe

Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid
constructs.

???? the file sent once it works !!
May I upgrade the GNU Ghostscript
We have version 5.50-67mdk into linux Mandrake 8.0

Xavier
mailto: xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr